Keeping Children Safe
Keeping children safe and ensuring that their well-being is protected is an essential part of the work of the school and the whole school community.
Below you can find some of the many policies and documents that the school uses to support this work.
- Information Sharing Advice for Safeguarding Practitioners.pdf
- Behaviour Management Policy.pdf
- St Matthew's Recruitment Selection and Safer Employment Policy.pdf
- St_Matthew's Statement of Procedures for Dealing with Allegations Against Staff and Volunteers.pdf
- St_Matthew's Statement Regarding the Prevent Duty.pdf
- What to do if you're worried a child is being abused.pdf
- St Matthew's Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure.pdf
You may also find the following pages on our website useful: